4.9 / 5 Ratings based on 3454 reviews
Free Camera Inspection
For First Time ServiceFREE
Sewer Camera Inspection with any standard drain cleaning.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
For First Time Service$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
Shawn Shea was able to diagnose the issue with my iFilter, just by my description to the CSR when I made the appointment....
RooterHero has someone out to my house within two hours of my call to them They called me before the technician arrived ....
We had a slab leak and called Rooter Hero to help diagnose and repair. They were out quickly and found where the leak ....
Water Heater Repair in Goodyear, AZ
A cold shower has many benefits for your health, but who likes being forced to take cold showers? On-demand hot water is something we take for granted even though it used to be considered a luxury only several decades ago. If your water heater is giving you strictly cold, lukewarm water, or scalding hot water, then forget about rummaging through web results for “water heater repair near me.” Just call Rooter Hero Plumbing for a water heater repair or water heater replacement in Goodyear. Our competitive prices, qualified plumbers, and quick response rates are at your service around the clock. Our plumbers are equipped and prepared to take care of electric water heaters and gas water heaters alike. We can also handle tankless water heaters. In short, we have you covered any time you need a water heater repair in Goodyear.
Some Maintenance Tips
They say prevention is worth more than cure. We want your hot water heater installation to give you its best service. For that, you must take great care of your water heater. Fortunately, modern water heaters are designed to require minimal maintenance, but the following maintenance tips can help give you the most of your water heater’s service life:
- Keep the thermostat’s temperature setting at or below 120 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid overheating the tank.
- Flush the water tank once or twice a year to clear out any sediments that can cause corrosion and buildup.
- Occasionally test the pressure-relief valve by lifting the valve’s handle and let it shut back. Water should burst into the overflow drainpipe. If it does not, then you might need a new valve.
Still, even with the best care in the world, the water heater is prone to accidental damage, external factors, and natural wear and tear. Don’t worry. Rooter Hero Plumbing is ready to help. Be sure to handle repairs as soon as possible so small issues do not spiral into big problems.
Time to Replace Your Unit?
A water heater repair can only help so much. Eventually, you will need a replacement, but how do you know it is time for a water heater replacement? To be honest with you it depends. There are some units that can last years longer than its expected service life while others may have to be replaced after only a few years of service. There are some signs though:
- Old Age: If your water heater has given you over ten to fifteen years of service, then it might be time to cut your losses, quit the constant repairs, and replace the unit.
- Loud Noises: If your water heater tank is making loud noises then you might have a severe sediment buildup in the tank which cannot be removed with a simple flush.
- Leaking Tank: Your water heater can leak for a range of reasons, but if the tank itself is leaking, then you may have no other choice than to replace it.
Rooter Hero Plumbing is proud to deliver quick, reliable, and affordable water heater replacement and water heater installation in Goodyear, so call us any time to schedule an appointment.
Water Heater Replacement in Goodyear, AZ
Emergency Repairs Available
If your water heater is causing a disaster and you need urgent assistance, then call Rooter Hero Plumbing any time to arrange an emergency water heater repair. We are ready when you are.
Why Choose Us?
Plumbers at Rooter Hero provides 24-Hour emergency plumbing services.
Rooter Hero is locally owned and operated plumbing company located in Phoenix, AZ. Support local business.
Our local plumbers receive regular training and are background checked. All plumbers are licensed and insured.
Rooter Hero has years of plumbing experience and heritage. Contact our office today to schedule experienced plumbers in your area.