4.9 / 5 Ratings based on 3454 reviews
Free Camera Inspection
For First Time ServiceFREE
Sewer Camera Inspection with any standard drain cleaning.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
For First Time Service$77
With proper access, up to 75 ft. Excludes Commercial. Yard drains not included. Offers cannot be combined.* Offer Expires:December 2021 Print
WHAT OUR CLIENT SAYS
I was very surprised at how fast they were able to come out. They did a great, fast, and professional ....
Josef was very knowledgeable and informative, explained what was needed and why, very professional. did fine job and we ....
Spring a leak in the pipe to my shower. Technician had to remove the shower and tub to fix the leak. Work was well....
Leak Detection in Surprise, AZ
You can look at the Grand Canyon to get an understanding of the power and potential of a steady flow of water. Whether it drips or gushes, water can be very destructive. Water leaks in your plumbing can result in water damage that can devastate the walls, ceilings, personal property, and even the foundation of your building. Luckily, leak detection in Surprise, AZ is more accessible than ever thanks to the folks at Rooter Hero Plumbing. You can prevent thousands of dollars in damages with a quick leak detection and water leak repair. A gram of prevention is greater than a pound of cure after all. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing today to schedule a Surprise leak detection service and witness why thousands choose us for their leak repair in Surprise, AZ.
Common Causes of Leaks
Prevention is the best cure and the first step in preventing leaks is understanding the common causes. Some of these sources can be eliminated and others can be contained while some are just out of our control:
- Broken Seals: Appliances and pipes are sealed at certain points, especially around water connectors. Over time, the seals can wear, tear, and break. Luckily, these points can be resealed easily.
- Clogged Drains: When your drains have had one too many bones or food particles, they can clog up. Blockages in the drains can build up pressure, leading to cracks and leaks in the pipes.
- Corrosion: Naturally, pipes and other components corrode, rust, and break down over time. If you notice discoloration in your water, consider calling a local plumber to take a look. You might need to replace those pipes soon!
- Tree Roots: Nature is not all nice. Invasive tree roots stretch out in search of water and are not afraid of penetrating through plumbing pipes to stay hydrated.
- The Elements: Extreme fluctuations in the temperature causes your pipes to contract and expand, sometimes cracking the pipes.
Visible Leaks Vs. Hidden Leaks
Visible leaks like a kitchen sink leak or toilet leak are much less dangerous than hidden leaks such as a basement leak or slab leak for one main reason: hidden leaks go undetected for a long time. While you can catch puddles of water around your water heater or toilet, the signs of a hidden leak usually show up in the form of damage. Of course, paying attention to your water bill can help.
Still, if you want to play it safe, then schedule a leak detection in Surprise, AZ once a year. The plumbers at Rooter Hero Plumbing are equipped with sophisticated technology to non-invasively pinpoint leaks. We may also be able to repair leaks during the same trip. Call Rooter Hero Plumbing to get started today.
Need Emergency Service?
You do not have to search the web for “leak detection near me” to get urgent assistance. Just call Rooter Hero Plumbing to speak with a live representative and request an emergency dispatch. Our staff and plumbers are on standby to take your call now. Let’s get started.
Why Choose Us?
Plumbers at Rooter Hero provides 24-Hour emergency plumbing services.
Rooter Hero is locally owned and operated plumbing company located in Phoenix, AZ. Support local business.
Our local plumbers receive regular training and are background checked. All plumbers are licensed and insured.
Rooter Hero has years of plumbing experience and heritage. Contact our office today to schedule experienced plumbers in your area.